Seeds! I got ’em, how bout you?
My seeds are organic, but not certified as these are seeds from my garden, my greenhouse, and my travels.
- Acorn Squash (2020, 2021, 2022)
- Bee-friendly Wildflower Mix (2019)
- Broccoli (2022)
- Butternut Squash (2021)
- Carrots – Mid-sized (2021)
- French Double Dwarf Marigolds (2022)
- Garden Beans (2018)
- Heirloom Seed Project: Grandma Hershey’s Sugar Peas (2019)
- Iroquois Cantaloupe (2017)
- Italian Large Leaf Basil (2021)
- Jack-o-Lantern Pumpkins (Orange) (2022)
- Pear (Anjoi) (2021)
- Pumpkin (White) (2022)
- Kale Premier (2022)
- Lemon Balm/Melissa (2022)
- Mcintosh Apple (2019)
- Monaca Crabapple (2021)
- Northeast Wildflowers Mix (2021)
- Parsley Moss Curled (2022)
- Pumpkin – Pie-sized (2021)
- Sage (2022)
- Spaghetti Squash (2022)
- Sunflowers (2023)
- Sweet Basil (2022)
- Sweet Fennel (2022)
- Table Queen Acorn Squash (2016)
- Thyme (2022)
- True Lavender (2022)
- Wild Field Garlic (2021)
- Yellow Bell Peppers (2022)
- Zinnia Liliput Mix (2023)
If you’ve never grown before, I highly recommend you read up on growing tips as well as seed starting hints before swapping seeds.
Want some? This is how it works: I don’t sell, I only swap.
Submit the form below with the seeds that you’re interested in. I’ll respond to your request and if we agree, I’ll send you seeds (plus a self-addressed stamped envelope to complete the swap)!
Heads up, I only send a few of each kind, but the good news is that planting them produces more!